Southfield, Mich. - Brooks Kushman is pleased to announce six of the firm’s shareholders have been named “IP Stars” by Managing Intellectual Property (IP) Magazine. This comprehensive guide to leading IP firms and lawyers covers more than 80 countries.
- Cantor serves as the president of the Brooks Kushman and is one of the founders of the firm. His practices focusing on complex litigation matters in all technology areas, and has been named an “IP Star” since 2013.
- Angileri is co-chair of Brooks Kushman’s Post-Grant Proceedings practice, and focuses on IP litigation. He was also named as Michigan’s “IP Litigator of the Year” for 2015 & 2016.
- Janda serves as chair of Brooks Kushman’s Trademark practice, managing substantial trademark portfolios both domestically and internationally in a variety of industries. She has been on the list of “IP Stars” since 2013.
- LeRoy is chair of Brooks Kushman’s Open Source Compliance practice and focuses his practice on software and electrical patent litigation. He advises companies on the effective use of open source software in their products and creates customized strategies to help them comply with various license terms.
- Shah is Brooks Kushman’s co-chair of Post-Grant Proceedings and Chief Diversity Officer. Her practice is primarily focused on post-grant challenges and patent opinions. She represents several Fortune 500 clients for whom she provides strategic counseling and guidance on their global IP portfolios. She has been on the list of “IP Stars” since 2014.
- Tuttle’s practice at Brooks Kushman focuses on IP litigation. He works closely with clients across a variety of industries on litigation matters covering all aspects of IP strategy including patents, trademarks and trade secrets. Tuttle was named Michigan “IP Litigator of the Year” in 2013 and has been an “IP Star” since 2013.
According to Managing Intellectual Property magazine, IP Stars ratings are based on research of over 1,000 interviews and surveys completed by partners and law firms active in the United States. Additional research is conducted through discussions with clients and leading in-house counsel, while also reviewing public information and coverage.
About Brooks Kushman P.C.
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a leading intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm with offices across the nation, and represents clients nationally and internationally with respect to protection, enforcement and monetization of IP, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. The firm has more than 90 intellectual property professionals specializing in various technical disciplines, and has a reputation for providing leading IP counseling with a focus on the business objectives of their clients.
Brooks Kushman counts a number of Fortune 100 companies across a variety of industries among its clients. The firm is also recognized by leading legal publications and rankings, including Corporate Counsel magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Law360, Intellectual Asset Management, Managing Intellectual Property, World Trademark Review, and Intellectual Property Today. For more information, please visit www.BrooksKushman.com.