SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - We are proud to announce that nine Brooks Kushman attorneys were recognized for their professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers in The Best Lawyers in America©. This publication recognizes the top five percent of private practicing lawyers in the United States.
Additionally, four Brooks Kushman attorneys were recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, an award designed to recognize associates and attorneys early in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
Those included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© are:
- Frank Angileri (President) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- Elizabeth Janda (Executive Committee Member & Co-Chair Trademarks) – Trademark Law
- Mark Cantor (Chairman Emeritus & General Counsel) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- John LeRoy (Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation
- Marc Lorelli (Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation, Patent Law
- John Nemazi (Co-Chair Patent Prosecution) – Patent Litigation
- Hope Shovein (Shareholder) – Copyright Law, IP Litigation
- Erin Bowles (Shareholder) – IP Litigation
- Thomas Lewry (Chair Emeritus – Litigation) – IP Litigation
Those included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are:
- Andrew Turner (Co-Chair Post-Grant Proceedings) – IP Law
- Anna Robinson (Shareholder) – IP Law
- Alena Marconi (Associate) – IP Law, Patent Law
- Isheeta Patel (Associate) – IP Law
About Brooks Kushman P.C.
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a premier intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm dedicated to the advancement and protection of innovations and brands that propel businesses around the world. With offices in Michigan and California, we work alongside corporations, small to medium-sized businesses, and leading universities to protect their intellectual property assets. Our attorneys have a broad range of experience in industries and technologies, including consumer electronics, manufacturing, medical device, computer technology, aerospace, chemicals, biotechnology, and retail.
Brooks Kushman counts a number of Fortune 100 companies across a variety of industries among its clients. The firm is also recognized by leading legal publications and rankings, including Corporate Counsel magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Law360, Intellectual Asset Management, Managing Intellectual Property, and Intellectual Property Today. For more information, please visit www.BrooksKushman.com.