Brooks Kushman litigation shareholder, John M. Halan, contributed to the Inside the Minds book, "Intellectual Property Licensing Strategies" with the chapter, "Drafting a License Agreement with an Eye to the Future." Halan highlights the following areas in the book chapter:
- Emerging Trends in IP Licensing Strategies
- Working with Licensors and Licensees
- Handling a Possible Infringement Scenario
- Keeping Clients Updated about Changes in IP Licensing Regulations and Strategies
- Key Elements of a Licensing Agreement
- Difficult Types of Licenses
Read the entire Inside the Minds book chapter written by John Halan.
The Inside the Minds series provides readers of all levels with proven legal and business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and law firms. Each chapter is comparable to a white paper or essay and is a future oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for future success. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-Level standing within the professional community. Inside the Minds was conceived in order to give readers actual insights into the leading minds of top lawyers and business executives worldwide, presenting an unprecedented look at various industries and professions.