Brooks Kushman litigation shareholder, Marc Lorelli, contributed to the Inside the Minds book, "Litigation Strategies for Intellectual Property Cases" with the chapter, "New Challenges for Today's Lawyers in Litigating Patent Cases." Lorelli highlights the following areas in the book chapter:
- New Developments and Key Issues in Recent Patent Litigation
- New Considerations in Patent Law Cases
- The Impact of Global Factors on IP Law
- Developing a Plaintiff's IP Litigation Strategy
- Putting Together the Litigation Team: Choosing Experts
- Developing a Defense Strategy in IP Cases
- The Discovery and Research Process
- Understanding Complicated Technologies in IP Cases
- Pre-Suit Communications
- Strategies for Saving Money During Litigation
- Overcoming Challenges in Cases with Multiple Defendants
- Identifying Winning Issues: Mistakes to Avoid
- Venues for International Patent Cases
Read the entire Inside the Minds book chapter written by Marc Lorelli.
The Inside the Minds series provides readers of all levels with proven legal and business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and law firms. Each chapter is comparable to a white paper or essay and is a future oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for future success. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-Level standing within the professional community. Inside the Minds was conceived in order to give readers actual insights into the leading minds of top lawyers and business executives worldwide, presenting an unprecedented look at various industries and professions.