Southfield, Mich. - Brooks Kushman is pleased to announce that Erin Bowles, Molly Crandall, Brian Doughty, John Rondini, Christopher Smith, and Martin Sultanahave all been promoted to Shareholders of the firm.
- Erin Bowles focuses her practice on domestic and foreign patent prosecution. Her practice also includes patentability investigations, infringement and right-to-use analysis and IP transactions and licensing agreements, trademark, trade dress, and copyright issues.
- Molly Crandall focuses her practice on trademark clearance, prosecution, enforcement, litigation and licensing matters to help her client's develop and protect their brands. As part of her practice, she negotiates and prepares IP-related agreements, such as license agreements, co-existence and settlement agreements, and confidentiality, non-disclosure, and trade secret agreements.
- Brian Doughty focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, with a primary emphasis on patent litigation. He has also been involved in patent prosecution and opinion work, especially where his expertise with chemical technologies is needed.
- John Rondini concentrates his practice on intellectual property litigation with a primary emphasis on patent litigation, patentability opinions, and infringement investigation. John also has extensive experience in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the electrical and electro-mechanical arts.
- Christopher Smith concentrates his practice on intellectual property litigation, with a primary emphasis on patent litigation. Additionally, Chris is involved with the prosecution of patent and trademark applications, and the preparation of invalidity and infringement opinions.
- Martin Sultana concentrates his practice on domestic and foreign patent prosecution. Martin’s practice extends beyond traditional patent prosecution and includes the preparation of clearance, validity, and infringement opinions.
“Each of these new shareholders has played a vital role in the growth of our firm in recent years,” said Mark Cantor, president of Brooks Kushman. “As shareholders, I am confident that they will continue to improve the firm, and help us maintain the excellent level of service we provide to each of our clients.”
About Brooks Kushman P.C.
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a leading intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm with offices across the nation, and represents clients nationally and internationally with respect to protection, enforcement and monetization of IP, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. The firm has more than 90 intellectual property professionals specializing in various technical disciplines, and has a reputation for providing leading IP counseling with a focus on the business objectives of their clients.
Brooks Kushman counts a number of Fortune 100 companies across a variety of industries among its clients. The firm is also recognized by leading legal publications and rankings, including Corporate Counsel magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Law360, Intellectual Asset Management, Managing Intellectual Property, and Intellectual Property Today. For more information, please visit www.BrooksKushman.com.