Those included are:
- Mark Cantor(President) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, and Trademark law
- Frank Angileri(Shareholder; Co-Chair Post-Grant Proceedings) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, and Trademark law
- Elizabeth Janda (Shareholder; Chair Trademarks) – Trademark law
- John LeRoy (Shareholder; Chair Open Source Compliance) – IP Litigation
- Thomas Lewry (Shareholder; Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation
- Marc Lorelli(Shareholder; Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation
- John Nemazi (Shareholder; Co-Chair Patent Prosecution) – Patent Litigation
- David Randall (Shareholder) – IP Litigation
- Sangeeta Shah (Shareholder; Co-Chair Post-Grant Proceedings) – Patent Law
Angileri was also named Lawyer of the Year in intellectual property litigation, and Janda was named Lawyer of the Year in trademark law.
Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. It`s considered a significant honor to be ranked, and it is based entirely on peer review. The survey process is designed to produce meaningful evaluations across multiple practice areas, and elicits substantive results because it is the consensus opinion of leading lawyers around the world.
About Brooks Kushman P.C.
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a leading intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm with offices across the nation, and represents clients nationally and internationally with respect to protection, enforcement and monetization of IP, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. The firm has more than 90 intellectual property professionals specializing in various technical disciplines, and has a reputation for providing leading IP counseling with a focus on the business objectives of their clients.
Brooks Kushman counts a number of Fortune 100 companies across a variety of industries among its clients. The firm is also recognized by leading legal publications and rankings, including Corporate Counsel magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Law360, Intellectual Asset Management, Managing Intellectual Property, and Intellectual Property Today. For more information, please visit www.BrooksKushman.com.