SOUTHFIELD, Michigan – We are proud to announce that nine Brooks Kushman attorneys were recognized for their professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers in The Best Lawyers in America© which recognizes the top five percent of private practicing lawyers in the United States. Additionally, four Brooks Kushman attorneys were recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, a new award designed to recognize associates and attorneys early in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
Additionally, Frank Angileri was once again named “Lawyer of the Year” in response to the extremely high feedback received on his patent law practice. Angileri had the highest overall peer-feedback for this specific practice area in Detroit.
Those included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© are:
- Frank Angileri (President) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- Sangeeta Shah (Chief Executive Officer) – Patent Law
- Elizabeth Janda (Executive Committee Member & Co-Chair Trademarks) – Trademark Law
- Mark Cantor (Chairman Emeritus & General Counsel) – IP Litigation, Patent Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- John LeRoy (Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation
- Marc Lorelli (Co-Chair Litigation) – IP Litigation
- John Nemazi (Co-Chair Patent Prosecution) – Patent Litigation
- Thomas Lewry (Chair Emeritus – Litigation) – IP Litigation
- Erin Bowles (Shareholder) – IP Litigation
Those included in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are:
About Brooks Kushman P.C.
Brooks Kushman P.C. is a premier intellectual property (IP) and technology law firm dedicated to the advancement and protection of innovations and brands that propel businesses around the world. With offices in Michigan and California, we work alongside corporations, small to medium sized businesses, and leading universities to protect their intellectual property assets. Our attorneys have a broad range of experience in industries and technologies, including consumer electronics, manufacturing, medical device, computer technology, aerospace, chemicals, biotechnology, and retail.
Brooks Kushman counts a number of Fortune 100 companies across a variety of industries among its clients. The firm is also recognized by leading legal publications and rankings, including Corporate Counsel magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Law360, Intellectual Asset Management, Managing Intellectual Property, and Intellectual Property Today. For more information, please visit www.BrooksKushman.com.